Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Full Time in Plano, TX
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Plano, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for John Kraft - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none